Friday, August 28, 2009

Second Week Coming to an End~~A Mixed Bag

I am happy to say that Makiah took her first three tests of third grade today. She nailed them all, 100% on each!! I am so proud of her.

Yesterday I ventured over to Borders, a very dangerous place for me to go. I walked out with a bag full of books and my debit card wasn't screaming. First of all, if you don't know, as a homeschool educator you can get the educator's discount card--you need one. So I went strolling through the bargain books and I scored big time. I got seven books and my total was 19 bucks! I was thrilled. I got a couple of books for Daniel, a couple for Sam and a book of science experiments for Makiah. I also got two reusable sticker books about emotions for Sam and Makiah. I feel like books are an investment, but when I can get them on discount, even better. Our library is growing. I need another book shelf or a room for a library!

If you haven't read of our recent decision to make please check it out, leave a comment and then take the poll. Hubs and I are praying and talking about it, but I would like to hear what you all would do. Thanks!

Over at here I posted a great new recipe~~one pot, yummy, easy and very filling. Go check it out!! Be back next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, suggestions or ideas~~but remember to always be kind and use your inside voice. Please and Thank you.